Friday, March 11, 2011

Persuasive Essay: Julius Caesar

Friendship is something that you should never put to waste. It will take you long ways, but it can also take you nowhere. Always choose your friends wisely, or they could come back to haunt you. I feel from my rein of dying during my rein, that friends are something you should always choose with exquisite thinking for every one of them. Friendship should be never messed with for multiple reasons, some of which being that they can backstab you. But they can also comfort you.  
                Friends are someone who will be there for you and not turn on you to backstab you. They will always be with you, but also could turn on you if you are not cautious. I would be in the middle of having friends and not having friends. Since I made myself look selfish and made myself look like a rude man, I should have been more generous. My will made up for everything that I might have done wrong to some, but to others, it could mean that they want more. I don’t have much to offer anymore since as you can see, I’m dead. Hopefully that helps. Maybe? If not, then just listen to me for a second. We have no reason to kill a traitor for killing me. It just will create which will then cause more death. At a time when our country is in so much pain and turmoil, we should unite.
                True friends won’t turn their back on you no matter what happens. They might hate you for a couple of days, but will still be your friend. I find that a solid friendship is important to have in your life. Even if you are mad at Cassius, Brutus, and the Conspirators, as I am, I still hold them as friends. True friends will always be on the lookout for you, for if you get into some trouble, your friends will always support you. This is a good quality to have in a solid friendship. Also, I love to have friends who will always be with me. True friends are someone who will come to you and talk with you about it, finding something that they have a problem with.  
                True friends can be on your side, but they also can turn on you. Just like the Conspirators did. They killed me and every one of you turned on me because you thought I was selfish.  Well I wasn’t trying to be selfish. I was just doing the best for Rome. They will always try to get the chance to turn on you. I have had an experience with a friend turning on me. I didn’t like it whatsoever.  It has the chance to lead to a loss of trust and a lean off of you.
                So, off of what I had just mentioned in this letter, Friendship is something you shouldn’t take lightly. Fate takes over and it could be one of your best friends, or it could be your worst nightmare! Never take any type of friendship lightly; it could lead to your demise or your perfect match. So friendship should never be messed with for multiple reasons, and those reasons being that they can backstab you, but they could also always be there for you.
               

1 comment:

  1. very good, this will grab the readers attention very fast and make them want to read the rest.

    ReplyDelete