Thursday, April 14, 2011

My Riddle Poem

The Devils plentiful Treasure
 
I’m as black as midnight, but light as day.
I can be seen during the day, but indivisible at night.
People resemble me as a king’s rider; embroidered in silver and black,
Can you guess who thy I?


I strike fear when someone sees me,
Black, devious, and full of killing and deaths.
People scream in panic to get away from my master.
Or else, their gone.


I like watching people scream when they see me.
I even like people showing motionless, covered in blood.
I like doing what my master says, which is of course kill,
But most of all, I like doing what you tell me to do.


May you guess who I might be?
But I warn thee, three tries is all thou shall have.
But then if thou are wrong, it’s your life that shall be mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment